Best way to crop your images using the iPhone and iPad.
owadays, everyone enjoys taking selfies and sharing them on social media platforms. While taking a selfie is simple, sharing it on a social media platform can be difficult because most social media apps only accept cropped images, such as Instagram, which requires users to crop their photos before posting them.
Image Courtesy: Drupal
However, there are various tools available on the internet that allow you to crop your images as needed, although not all apps are capable of maintaining the same image quality after cropping.
If you're using an iPhone, though, there's no need to be concerned because there are a few ways you can use to crop your images without compromising image quality.
Although everyone knows that the iPhone has a good camera that captures photographs in-depth and provides HD resolution shots, but very few people are aware that using an iPhone they can also crop or resize their images without sacrificing image quality.
Hence, in this article, I'll show you how to crop your images in a few simple steps, so let's get started.
Steps to crop images on iPhone and iPad devices.
- First of all, go to the Google Play store and type the photos app in the search bar, once done hit enter button.
- Wait till the search result being loaded, and once the search results appear tap on 'photos app' the Photos app.
- Then after opening the app window tap on the install icon.
- Wait for the app to be completely installed on your device.
- Once installed, open the app and look for the images that you want to crop, and tap on edit.
- In the edit section tap on the crop button in the lower right corner.
- Then tap on the crop box button and choose the aspect ratio at which you wish to adjust your photo.
- Once you adjust the image aspect ratio choose which kind of crop you want to apply on your image vertically or horizontally, and then tap on 'Done.