Top 2 Techniques to Enable Print Button in PDF File on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Every one of us usually deals with PDF documents like forms, reports, invoices, bills, e-aadhar, etc., for many reasons. While working with it we may also come across secured PDF documents which are restricted to copy, edit, sign, print, etc. Additionally, some files are restricted for opening also. Basically, security in PDF document is two types i.e. owner and user level. Owner level security is added to restrict users to perform certain operations on the PDF document while on the other hand user-level security is applied to restrict someone from opening and viewing PDF documents. But, nowadays, the most common query asked by the users is how to enable print button in PDF file. Because due to security people are unable to print a secured PDF document. Therefore, in this write-up, we will discuss two simple solutions which will help you to activate print function in PDF file. So, continue reading the blog.
Solution 1# Enable Printing in PDF File Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Firstly, open Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application
- Click on File option >> Properties option
- Now, click on the Security tab
- Hit, the Change Settings button present in the Security Method list
- Select the No Security Option from the list
- Now, you will be requested to Enter the permission password
- After typing it click on the OK button
- In the Password Security- Settings dialog box, you can modify or turn off the security settings for the PDF document
Limitations of Manual Method
This manual approach to enable print button in PDF file requires the installation of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. But, this program is highly expensive which cannot be easily afforded by normal users. Apart from this, it is also necessary to know the permission password to remove security from Adobe PDF file.
Solution 2# Best Solution to Enable Print Button in PDF File
To minimize the efforts in dealing with manual limitations, users can switch to this professional software i.e. SysTools PDF Unlocker. This tool provides the functionality to remove restrictions from PDF document without entering the permissions password. However, once, the security is removed users can easily print a secured PDF document without password. Also, other restrictions like a copy, comment, edit, the sign can be also unlocked by the software.
Why to Choose this Software to Activate Print Function in PDF File
It is suggested to use this software because it does not require the permission password to remove print restrictions from PDF document. Along with this, it provides the functionality to remove known user level password from PDF files. Once, the file gets unlocked it will not ask the user to enter the password, again and again, to open or view the PDF document. Apart from these, there are several other reasons to opt for this tool i.e.
- Easy to Use
- Compatible with all Windows OS
- Independent Software
- Simple GUI
Follow these simple steps to Enable Print Button in PDF File
- Launch SysTools PDF Unlocker Software
- Click on the Unlock button
- Select the secured PDF by clicking the Browse button
- Tool will display all permissions present in the PDF file
- Select the destination location
- Click on the Unlock PDF button to begin the process
- A successful completion message gets displayed
- After following the above steps you can easily print a secured PDF without password.
So, you have seen two simple solutions to enable print button in PDF file. One is the manual technique and the other one is the third party tool. Though manual method works to unlock print option in PDF but, it is necessary that the permission password should be known. It will get fail if in case the password is not known to a user. Thus, in such cases, it is suggested to use the professional utility provided by the SysTools. The software is the perfect combination of a simple graphical user interface, high-class performance, and stability. This is the point: in 2019, you can go for this PDF Unlocker tool to activate or enable print function in PDF file.